Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cafegive....HopeKids....my Zazzle store

Hi again...if you read my profile you probably saw that I bring artmaking to HopeKids....kids with cancer and other life threatening illnesses.
I got involved with HopeKids after my granddaughter was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 6.  Thank God she is now 13 years old and healthy and cancer free.  HopeKids is a wonderful nonprofit organization that provides free activities and events for the HopeKid and his or her family to attend.  The event I do is a monthly art club event.
You may wish to visit the HopeKids website.... www.hopekids.org to find out more about what they do and where they are.

Anyway, I just learned that if you go online ( http://cafegive.com/?cause=hopekids ) to shop at some of your favorite stores a percentage will go to HopeKids.

How cool is that?

Even cooler for me, though, is that amongst all the stores cafegive has is a website store called Zazzle...a place where you can order all kinds of work done by artists.  And guess what???!!!  I already have a store on Zazzle!  So if you like something in my store and order it then a percentage goes to HopeKids!

Life is Good.
God is Good.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment