Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hello my friends!

Hello!
Well, I started this blog long ago...long before I really knew what blogs were all about. 
NOW I am beginning to learn about the magic of blogging...I signed up for a course with Kelly Rae Roberts...an artist I just learned about last week.  You can see her wonderful art at her website:
www.kellyraeroberts.com
I saw her art for the first time last Friday, August 5th when I went into a church gift shop and bookstore to talk with the manager about taking some of my God Gourds.  Well, there are no accidents...no coincidences are there? 
Here I am just beginning to learn how to market my God Gourds and I find Kelly Rae's beautiful art work.  I looked up her website and that was where and how I discovered her ecourse on marketing your artwork.  AMAZING!
Well, I debated with myself a bit about signing up for the course since it was going to cost money I am not yet making through my art work.  But then I decided to push past my doubts and hesitancies and JUST DO IT!
So I signed up and have started reading the first week's worth of material in the course.
It was there that I began to read about the magic of blogging.

So NOW I will begin to pursue and discover what Kelly Rae is talking about as I blog more often.  I am making a commitment to blog 2-4 times each week.

Thank you, Kelly for your inspiration!
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment